DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Event Management Software Market Share, Size – Segmented By Software, Organization Size (Small & Medium Enterprises, Large-scale Enterprises), End-User Vertical, and Geography – Growth, Trends and Forecasts (2018 – 2023)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com‘s offering.
The global event management software market was valued at USD 6.25 billion in 2017 with a CAGR of 12.28% over the forecast period 2018-2023.
Globalization has created many business opportunities for different markets, such as expansion of horizons, international & national level conferences and trade shows (among others) by establishing direct channel of communication. The sustained increase in the number of events has, in-turn, triggered the market, which has evolved into a multi-billion dollar industry.
The EMS solutions are evolving rapidly, owing to mobile and digital revolution. An increasing number of vendors in the EMS market are offering their solutions as a service. Most organizations spend 2%-4% of their annual revenues on organizing events. This provides vendors an opportunity to understand the requirements of the organizations and offer customized solutions.
- Rise in Advanced Data Analytics Solutions
- Event Planning Software will Account for a Significant Share
- Asia-Pacific to Remain a Major Market
- Cvent Inc.
- XING SE
- Active Network LLC
- etouches Inc.
- Ungerboeck Software International Inc.
- Certain Inc.
- SignUpGenius Inc.
- EMS Software LLC
- TryBooking Pty Ltd.
- Event Espresso
- RunSignUp Inc.
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Event Management Software Market By Software
6. Event Management Software Market By Organization Size
7. Event Management Software Market By End-User Vertical
8. Event Management Software Market By Geography
9. Event Management Software Market Competitive Intelligence – Company Profiles
10. Investment Analysis
11. Future of the Market
For more information about this report visit www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cpbn3m/global_event?w=4