DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Future of the Uzbek Defense Industry – Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com‘s offering.
Future of the Uzbek Defense Industry – Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2023 provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Uzbek defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
- Uzbekistan’s armed forces stand among one of the strongest in Central Asia.
- However, the budget for Uzbekistan’s armed forces, which consist of ground forces and air forces, decreased from US$2.3 billion in 2014 to US$1.6 billion in 2018; at a CAGR of -9.53% owing to severe devaluation of its currency against USD.
- Otherwise, in local currency, defense budget grew by CAGR 23.74% over same period.
- Uzbekistan has no formal navy as it is a land locked country.
- United Aircraft Corporation
- Russian Aircraft Corporation MiG
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities
4. Defense Procurement Market Dynamics
5. Market Entry Strategy
6. Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
7. Business Environment and Country Risk
For more information about this report visit www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8vv37p/the_uzbek_defense?w=4