Designed to be used by those in the industry who need accurate,
up-to-date, detailed information on all the key players around the
world, buyers, suppliers or customers can easily be found by purchasing
the European Aluminum Directory.
Why spend hours searching the internet for new contacts and business
partnerships when you can have fast, easy access to the most up-to-date
and comprehensive industry guide around?
The aluminum recycling segment continues to face challenges of tight
margins and industry fragmentation – resulting in companies going out of
business, being taken over, or new ones stepping in to fill the gap.
In such a fluid industry, your need for up-to-date aluminum market
intelligence is a significant factor for your company’s future success
in this industry.
Why spend countless business hours searching the internet for new
contacts and business partnerships? Find new buyers, suppliers or
customers easily, by investing in the European Aluminum Directory.
Each company, old and new, has been contacted individually to ensure the
information contained in the new edition is accurate and up-to-date.
Producers, Traders, Suppliers
The European Aluminium Directory will save you time and money if you are:
- Involved in sourcing aluminium, alumina or bauxite;
- Sourcing new suppliers as a trader or consumer in the aluminium
- A producer looking for trade outlets to sell to;
- Involved in the service sector and looking for potential new clients
for your goods and services;
- Monitoring your competitors and the aluminium marketplace.
No more searching in vain for the contact information you need, – we’ve
done the hard work for you. The new edition of the European Aluminum
Directory will listed more than 1000 companies who specialize in the
production or trade of aluminum. Each company has been contacted direct
– so you know the information we give is accurate.
Contact and Company Information
This new edition of the European Aluminum Directory lists producers and
traders of aluminum worldwide and includes:
- Full contact details for companies and key personnel in the industry,
including phone, fax, Email and web address;
- Ownership, subsidiaries, associates and branch office details;
- Up-to-date expansion plans by company;
- Details of activities and materials produced or traded by company;
- A Buyers’ Guide, with the producers and traders listed separately
under their respective countries.
Also includes a cross-referenced Index to help you find the right
supplier for you quickly and easily;
- An alphabetical index to companies, useful when you need to find
updated information on one particular organization;
- A listing of key personnel by business area, helping you to track down
that contact who’s moved without telling you, or to access specific
departments at companies;
5 reasons to have your own copy of the European Aluminum
1. Save time when sourcing new suppliers;
2. Quickly find management, sales and production contacts within
3. A user-friendly A-Z Buyers’ Guide helps you source the right supplier
– whether it’s a producer or trader, search by the product you need – by
4. Know your market. The world’s aluminum producers and traders in one
5. Excellent value for money – Where else could you source this depth of
market intelligence in one handy book?
Wherever you sit in the aluminum supply chain, this directory is an
essential business tool! Whether you’re a producer, a trader, or a
consumer; or if you’re involved in plant equipment, shipping or
warehousing – this updated directory includes details on all the key
contacts in the European aluminum marketplace.
- Content Page
- In-depth Profiles
For more information about this directory visit www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dbpk32/european?w=4