ROLLING MEADOWS, Ill.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–RF IDeas, Inc., a leading innovator and manufacturer of employee credential readers for applications such as single sign-on, secure pull print, and attendance management will showcase leading authentication solution partners in healthcare at HIMSS 2019. Together with its showcase and technology partners, RF IDeas will demonstrate products and solutions that advance authentication to achieve higher security, more versatility and greater mobility in today’s most challenging healthcare environments.
From the workstation to the bedside, RF IDeas and its showcase partners will demonstrate authentication solutions that enable advanced identity management in healthcare.
- HP® – Tap in, tap out, get work done. With the HP single sign-on (SSO) healthcare application solution, authenticate access to HIPAA-protected information with the tap of a credential.
- Identity Automation / HealthCast – Overcome productivity challenges like desktop security and access management issues with the Identity Automation / HealthCast QwickAccess proximity badge.
- KSI – Secure your desktop inside and out with self-cleaning keyboards from KSI featuring embedded readers from RF IDeas for authentication.
- Micro Focus® – Security shouldn’t just protect you – it also should save you time. With Tap and Go Authentication with SSO from Micro Focus, simplified authentication becomes a reality.
- PrinterLogic – Change the way IT manages and deploys printer drivers within healthcare with the PrinterLogic Printer Install, designed to work as a self-service portal.
- Sharp® – In healthcare, printing security is a must. With Sharp multi-function printers (MFP) built-in, leading-edge security meets EHR-compatible healthcare solutions.
Also demonstrating authentication solutions for the first time in the RF IDeas partner pavilion will be Google featuring how to mobilize healthcare workers securely, as well as Safetrust, Certify and Amico Corporation.
“For nearly 25 years, RF IDeas has been a leader in delivering authentication to the world of healthcare,” said David Cottingham, President of RF IDeas. “This year, our solutions will build upon that mission by advancing authentication through strategic partnerships. Our booth will highlight applications that turn the page on authentication, bringing versatility and mobility that enables simplified and strategic security in healthcare.“
The RF IDeas solution partner pavilion is booth #3169. Find the presentation schedule and booth information here.
HIMSS19 is the Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society’s annual conference and exhibition held in Orlando, Fla. Feb. 11-15.
About RF IDeas
RF IDeas, Inc. is a leader in the employee badge and mobile credential reader space for healthcare, manufacturing, government and enterprise. Partnering with leading technology companies, RF IDeas readers enable innovative solutions for single sign-on, secure printing, attendance tracking and other applications that require authentication. RF IDeas is a subsidiary of Roper Technologies. For more information about RF IDeas solutions, visit the Knowledge Center at www.rfideas.com/knowledge-center.
RF IDeas® and pcProx® are registered trademarks of RF IDeas, Inc. All other trademarks, service marks and product or service names are property of their respective owners.