DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Future of the UK Defense Industry – Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com‘s offering.
Future of the UK Defense Industry – Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2023 provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
This report offers detailed analysis of the UK defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
- The country is ranked seventh globally in terms of military expenditure but has been facing constant budget cuts during the historic period in accordance with the nation’s aim of reducing overall expenditure.
- UK defense expenditure registered a CAGR of -3.67%, declining from US$59.3 billion in 2014 to US$51.1 billion in 2018.
- It is expected that the country will increase its defense budget to US$59.3 billion in 2023, reflecting a CAGR of 3.39% over the forecast period.
- BAE Systems PLC
- Rolls-Royce PLC
- GKN Aerospace Services
- Babcock International Group PLC
- Thales UK
- General Dynamics UK Ltd.
- Boeing UK
- Lockheed Martin UK Ltd.
- L-3 Communications Group PLC
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities
4. Defense Procurement Market Dynamics
5. Industry Dynamics
6. Market Entry Strategy
7. Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
8. Business Environment and Country Risk
For more information about this report visit www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lps54j/the_future_of_the?w=4