IRVING, Texas–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Vizient, Inc. announces 21 new, renewed or expanded member agreements with health care organizations in the second quarter of 2019. These new agreements include academic medical centers, community hospitals, integrated health delivery networks and non-acute health care providers, and may cover some or all of the services and solutions available in the Vizient portfolio.
“These new member agreements demonstrate the value health care organizations are finding in Vizient’s broad portfolio of sourcing and analytics solutions as well as our advisory capabilities. We are excited to have these organizations join our company and look forward to partnering with them in their efforts to reduce clinical variation, lower their supply and operating costs and improve patient outcomes,” said Rand Ballard, chief customer officer for Vizient.
The health care organizations with new, renewed or expanded member agreements in the second quarter of 2019 include:
- Ballad Health
- Baptist Health Care Corporation
- Campbell County Health
- Cedars-Sinai Health System
- Doctors Memorial Hospital
- Hawaii Health Systems Corporation
- Inova Health System
- Kalispell Regional Healthcare
- Oneida Healthcare Center
- Oroville Hospital
- Perry County Memorial Hospital
- Spartanburg Regional Health Services District
- Solis Mammography
- Southwest Louisiana Hospital Association (Lake Charles Memorial Hospital)
- SUNY Upstate University Hospital
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
- University Medical Center of El Paso
- University of North Carolina Health Care System
- USA Health
- Van Wert County Hospital
- West Calcasieu Cameron Hospital
About Vizient, Inc.
Vizient, Inc. provides solutions and services that improve the delivery of high-value care by aligning cost, quality and market performance for more than 50% of the nation’s acute care providers, which includes 95% of the nation’s academic medical centers, and more than 20% of ambulatory providers. Vizient provides expertise, analytics and advisory services, as well as a contract portfolio that represents more than $100 billion in annual purchasing volume, to improve patient outcomes and lower costs. Vizient has earned a World’s Most Ethical Company designation from the Ethisphere Institute every year since its inception. Headquartered in Irving, Texas, Vizient has offices throughout the United States. Learn more at www.vizientinc.com.