DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Amphibious Aircraft Market – Segmented by Aircraft Usage (Civilian and Military) and by Geography – Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 – 2023)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com‘s offering.
Asia-Pacific is expected to dominate the amphibious aircraft market.
Major Market Developments
- China has highlighted that they shall deliver the world’s largest amphibious aircraft, the AG600 to their customers by 2022. The AG600 amphibious aircraft manufactured by China is considered to be the largest amphibious aircraft in the world and has been designed as a part of the ongoing military modernizing procedures in China.
- Mahindra Defense, which is a part of the Mahindra Group, in 2018, announced that they have been selected by the Japanese aircraft maker ShinMaywa Industries Limited, to be the regional partner for conducting manufacturing and related operation for the US-2 seaplane, which was being manufactured by ShinMaywa Industries Limited for India.
- Vickers Aircraft Company Limited
- Dornier Seawings GmbH
- MVP Aero
- Beriev Aircraft
- NP Korporatsiya Irkut PAO
- Equator Aircraft Norway SA
- Aero Adventure
- Atol Avion
- ShinMaywa Industries Ltd.
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Market Insights
4. Market Dynamics
5. Amphibious Aircraft Market, Segmented by End Usage
6. Amphibious Aircraft Market, Segmented by Geography
7. Competitive Landscape
8. Company Profiles
9. Future Market Outlook
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qs939t/global_amphibious?w=4