DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Blood Plasma Market – Analysis By Type (Immunoglobulins – IV+SC, Albumin, Factor VIII – Plasma Derived), By Region, By Country (2018 Edition): Opportunities and Forecast (2013-2023)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com‘s offering.
The global blood plasma market is projected to display a robust growth represented by a CAGR of 10.18% during 2018 – 2023.
The Blood Plasma market witness a substantial growth at a noteworthy rate over the past few years and anticipated to grow on the back of its increasing usage in plasma-derived medical products. In addition, rise in awareness towards plasma donation, rise of China blood plasma industry, introduction of new and specialized products, rising geriatric population, rapid increase of the healthcare expenditure on the diseases such as immunodeficiency, neurological disorders, clotting disabilities etc. anticipated to boost the market growth in future.
Amongst the regions, North America accounts for the largest regional share in the global blood plasma market. Key factor driving the robust growth rate in North America region is collection of source plasma in large volume for the fractionation process.
The report intends to provide cutting-edge market intelligence and help decision makers take sound investment evaluation. Besides, the report also identifies and analyses the emerging trends along with major drivers, challenges and opportunities in the global blood ingredients market. Additionally, the report also highlights market entry strategies for various companies across the globe.
Scope of the Report
Global Blood Plasma Market (Actual Period: 2013-2017, Forecast Period: 2018-2023)
- Blood Plasma Market – Size, Growth, Forecast
- Analysis By Type- Size, Volume, Growth, Forecast
- Immunoglobulin (IV+SC)
- Factor VIII (Plasma Derived)
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Strategic Recommendations
4. Global Blood Plasma Market: Product Outlook
5. Global Blood Plasma Market: Growth and Forecast
6. Global Blood Plasma Market Size, By Type: Breakdown (%)
7. Global Blood Plasma Market: Regional Analysis
8. Global Blood Plasma Market Dynamics
9. Blood Plasma Market: Policy and Regulatory Landscape
10. Global Blood Plasma Market: Supply Chain Analysis
11. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
12 Company Profiles
- AMAG Pharma
- Antaris Pharma
- Baxter International
- Bio delivery Science International
- Biotest A.G.
- CSL Limited
- Emergent Bio-solutions
- Grifols S.A
- Kedrion Biota Pharma
- Octa Pharma
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5spj8f/global_blood?w=4