The Internet of Things and Mobile Development Survey is conducted twice a year, in the spring and fall.
This comprehensive report based on primary research with developers actively developing for connected devices and the Internet of Things, as well as those who work on applications, infrastructure, and utilities for wireless devices such as cell phones, PDAs, notebooks and other mobile devices.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Demographics And Firmographics
- Development Motives And Approaches
- Ides Used For Android Development
- Enterprise Development
- AI, Machine Learning And Analytics
- Technology Adoption
- Cloud, Networks, And Virtualization
- Testing And Performance
- Smart Home And Voice Assistants
- Industrial Internet Of Things And Smart Cities
- Language Use
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cs36pl/iot_and_mobile?w=4