DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Lithuania – Telecoms, Mobile and Broadband – Statistics and Analyses” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com‘s offering.
This report provides a comprehensive overview of trends and developments in Lithuania’s telecommunications market. The report analyses the fixed-line, mobile and broadband sectors.
Lithuania’s small telecoms market is among the better developed in Europe. Several alternative operators offer services although the incumbent Telia Lithuania is still the dominant operator in the fixed-line and broadband sectors.
The number of fixed-line voice subscribers is in steady decline, attributed to fixed-to-mobile substitution. The cable broadband segment remains small while the DSL segment has been in decline as subscribers are migrated to fibre networks. The focus among telcos as well as the government has been on investing in fibre, with an emphasis on delivering gigabyte data speeds. Fibre now account for most new broadband connections.
- Telia Lithuania begins refarming 3G spectrum for LTE use;
- Regulator consults on future use of 3400MHz-3800MHz and 3800MHz-4200MHz spectrum ranges;
- MNOs complete refarming of 900MHz and 1800MHz spectrum;
- Tele2 launches tri-band carrier aggregation technology to provide data at up to 350Mb/s;
- Telia Company partners with Ericsson to develop 5G services;
- Cgates expands through additional acquisitions;
- Lithuanian FttP penetration ranked third highest in Europe;
- Government develops RAIN project extending fibre backbone to rural areas;
- Telia’s fibre networks reach three-quarters of the population;
- Bit, Tele2 and Telia create JV to administer number portability database;
- Report update includes the regulator’s market data to Q1 2018, telcos’ financial and operating data to Q2 2018, recent market developments.
- Balticum TV
- Bit Lithuania
- CSC Telecom
- Eurocom SIP
- Nacionalinis Telekomunikacij Tinklas
- Norby Telecom
- Tele2 Lithuania
- Telekomunikaciju Grupa
- Telia Lietuvos (Telia Lithuania)
Key Topics Covered
1. Key Statistics
2. Telecommunications Market
3. Regulatory Environment
4. Fixed Network Operators
5. Telecommunications Infrastructure
6. Broadband Market
7. Digital Economy
8. Digital Media
9. Mobile Communications
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bwwfsk/lithuania?w=4