Mexico’s Upstream Assets: A comprehensive, up to date and clear picture of Mexico’s upstream assets and relevant infrastructure. Unparalleled in the marketplace today.
Mexico Upstream Map includes:
- All 104 E&P blocks awarded by the CNH to date by bid round and winning bidders, as well as blocks not awarded, plus those slated for Rounds 3.2 & 3.3.
- All 3 farm outs awarded to date, 2 not awarded, and location of known areas for upcoming farm outs.
- The 4 migrations of CIEPs and COPFs, as well as the remaining 18 blocks that have not been converted to date.
- Mexico’s 779 production fields, as well as PEMEX’s remaining 206 production & 95 exploration asignaciones.
- The 159 segments of the country’s natural gas system (SNG) and 8 peripheral pipelines.
- The 12 private natural gas pipelines in operation and 15 under construction.
- Mexico’s 35 oil transport pipelines.
- Mexico’s 9 gas processing complexes.
- All other relevant major infrastructure in the designated area including 3 refineries, 8 ports and LNG.
For more information about this map visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f6scg9/mexico_oandg?w=4