DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Shelf Life Testing Market Size – Segmented by Food Type, by Method Type, and Geography – Growth, Trends and Forecasts (2018 – 2023)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com‘s offering.
The global shelf life testing market is expected to grow with a value CAGR of 6.8% over the forecast period (2018-2023).
Deterioration due to microbial contamination is one of the major threats to the safety of food and poses an impact on the quality of food. The guidelines and regulations are recently being adhered to ensure the safety and quality of all packaged foods and beverages.
Assessing shelf life is becoming an increasingly incorporated element being considered objectively and scientifically by all the producers involved in food manufacturers. This approach has led to an increase in the shelf life testing market over the forecast period.
The major strategy being adopted by major food and beverage manufacturers is to provide transparent information about the consequences of not using the product within a limited time which is making the shelf life testing services popular amid the consumers and the major companies.
Accurate and reliable food testing is also reducing the risk of product recalls and the companies are identifying the causes of the reduced shelf life which is also helping them to improve their products and processes, ultimately contributing in their profitability, which is making the technique popular in the market.
- Demand of Packaged & Convenience Food is Driving Growth
- Packaged Food – The Fastest Growing Segment in the Market
- United States to Hold Significant Market Share in the Market
- AgriFood Technology
- ALS Limited
- Bureaur Veritas
- Intertek Group PLC
- Microchem Lab Services (PTY) Ltd.
- Premier Analytical Solutions
- RJ Hill Laboratories
- SCS Global
- SGS SA
- Symbio Laboratories
- TV Nord Group
2. Shelf Life Testing Market Market Insights
3. Shelf Life Testing Market Dynamics
4. Shelf Life Testing Market Segmentation
5. Shelf Life Testing Market Regional Analysis
6. Shelf Life Testing Market Competitive Landscape
7. Shelf Life Testing Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h8t6gp/shelf_life?w=4