DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “South America Tire Market By Vehicle Type (Passenger Car, Two-Wheeler, Light Commercial Vehicle, Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicle & Others), By Demand Category, By Radial Vs. Bias, By Country, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com‘s offering.
South America tire market is projected to reach $ 15.89 billion by 2023, on the back of increasing per capita income, growing domestic demand for automobiles and implementation of favorable government policies.
Governments are focusing on developing infrastructure and industrial sectors in addition to taking various initiatives to boost automobile manufacturing capacity in the region. This is in turn is anticipated to boost demand for automobiles, thereby aiding growth in the region’s tire market during the forecast period.
South America Tire Market By Vehicle Type, By Demand Category, By Radial Vs. Bias, By Country, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023 discusses the following aspects of tire market in South America:
- Tire Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Vehicle Type (Passenger Car, Two-Wheeler, Light Commercial Vehicle, Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicle & Others), By Demand Category, By Radial Vs. Bias, By Country
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of tire in South America
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, tire distributor, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. South America Tire Production Overview
4. South America Tire Market Outlook
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/scw5md/south_america?w=4